足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

欢迎宴会Welcome Party
来源:易贤网 阅读:927 次 日期:2015-09-22 17:40:58
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“欢迎宴会Welcome Party”,方便广大网友查阅!

AWould you like some more of this punch?

你还要一点潘趣酒吗?

BNo, I don't think so.

不,我不这么认为。

AWhy not?

为什么不呢?

BI'm afraid of it. It's sweet, but I think it's pretty strong;

 我有点害怕。它很甜,但我认为它很烈。

ANo, not at all. I've had five glasses already.

不,一点也不。我已经喝了五杯了。

BYes, I can tell.

是的,我看得出来。

AWhat? Do you think I'm drunk?

什么?你以为我醉了吗?

BNo, I'm just kidding. But you do look like you're having a good time.

我是开玩笑的。但你看起来是很兴奋的样子。

ASo, c'mon. Have another glass of punch. It's just fruit juice.

唉,少来了。再来一杯潘趣酒吧,只是果汁。

BIt's not just fruit juice. But alright. I'll have one more glass.

它并不只是果汁,但好吧。我再来一杯。

ASteve, are you trying to push that punch on poor Susan here?You shouldn't trust this guy, you know. He likes to see people get drunk.

史堤夫,你想把那杯潘趣酒推往可怜的苏珊吗?你不应该相信这家伙,你知道吗。他喜欢看别人喝醉。

BOh, Kevin! How can you accuse me?You are the one who made this punch. It's your party!I didn't pour the three bottles of vodka in it, did I?

喔,凯文!你怎么可以这样指控我?你调的潘趣酒,这是你办的派对!我并没有倒三瓶伏特加酒在里面,是吧?

AThere aren't three bottles of vodka in there, Steve.

那里并没有三瓶伏特加酒在里面吧,史堤夫。

BNo, you're right. There are two bottles of vodka.

你是对的,那里有两瓶伏特加酒。

ABut you said it wasn't strong, Steve.And now you're saying there are two bottles of vodka in it.

但你说它并不烈,史堤夫。现在你又说有两瓶伏特加酒在里面。

BYes, I guess you caught me there.

对,我想你是抓到我了。

ASo how long have you been with the company?

你在公司待多久了?

BTwo years. I was hired by Kevin here.

两年。我是凯文应征我进来的。

AYes, that was my mistake.

是,那是我犯的错。

BKevin likes to tease me now, but it's true that he hired me.

凯文现在很喜欢戏弄我,但他应征我进来是真的。

AHe was really well-qualified for the job.You can see, Susan, that I didn't hire him for his good looks.

他是真的具备我们所要的条件。你可以看到,苏珊,我并不是看他长的帅才聘请他的。

BYou are very funny tonight, Kevin.

你今晚真有趣,凯文。

ANo, he seems good-looking enough to me.It's just maybe that his manners aren't too good.

不,对我来说他算是帅的。只是或许他的举止并不是很好。

BI am in a room full of comedians here.Are you both going to be making such good jokes at the office too?

我在一间充满喜剧演员的房间。你们是不是也要在办公室制造一些这样的玩笑呢?

ANo, we will have work to do at the office. We will let you make the jokes.But excuse me for a moment, I have to check on something in the kitchen.You behave here, alright, Steve?

不,我们在办公室要工作。我们让你来制造玩笑。但容许我离开一下,我要去厨房检查一下东西。你克制一下,好吗,史堤夫?

BYes, Ma'am. I'll be good. Would you like some more punch?

是的,女士。我会乖的。你还要点潘趣酒吗?

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
易贤网手机网站地址:欢迎宴会Welcome Party
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!

2025国考·省考课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65099533/13759567129 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标