AHi, Daisy!
你好,黛西
BHi Simon. Nice to meet you again
嗨,西蒙,很高兴再次见到你
AI hope you are Settling in at school!
对新环境还适应吧?
BI am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.
嗯,我已经交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜欢所学的课程.
AGood! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.
不错,我也是.对了.你还没有告诉我你学的什么专业呢.
BDidn't I? I'm doing business studies.
天哪,我没有告诉你吗?我在学习商务课程.
AReally? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?
真的吗?不错呀.你毕业后想进公司对吗?
BMaybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. Isuppose I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.
可能吧.我出生那年我们家搬到了加拿大,我们现在住在多伦多。我想毕业后就在多伦多找份工作吧,不过现在说这些还为时过早.
AWhat about your friend Zoe
你的朋友佐伊呢?
BShe's from Australia. She lives in Sydney. Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.
她来自澳大利亚,住在悉尼.她的父亲在悉尼经营一家宾馆,她学习会计专业。
AAccountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.
会计?不会吧?那她肯定特别擅长数学了.
BI guess so. What about you, Simon?
应该是吧.你呢?
AI'm studying law.
我学法律.
BGreat! So I'll know who to call if I ever need a lawyer.
不错啊,将来需要律师一定找你。
ASure, welcome anytime
好啊,随时欢迎
中国足彩网信息请查看入门口语