ATake a seat inside and see what you think.So you will take the Porsche then, sir?
坐进去看看感觉如何。那么你要租这辆保时捷啰?
BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.
是的,并且我要买保险,这是需要的。
AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.
你很聪明。保三天,四十五元,蛮合理的。
BCan I return the car in San Francisco?
我可以在旧金山还车吗?
ASan Francisco? No, sir.We only have this office here. You will have to return it here.
旧金山?不行。我们只在这里有公司,你必须把车交还到这里。
BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.
这样啊?我听说在美国你可以把车交还到不同的城市。
ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.
只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,这辆车只能交还到这个车厂。
BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.
那么到时我必须把车开下来,我还没想到这点。
ADo you still want the car, sir?
你还是想租这辆车吗?
BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.
是的,沿着海边开下来应该很有意思,我女朋友应该会喜欢的。
AIt's a beautiful drive.
沿途风景很美的。
BWhere are the keys?
那钥匙呢?
AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.
请稍候,我们必须先填完这些表格。
中国足彩网信息请查看入门口语