愿意和我结婚吗?
Will you marry me? *用于求爱时,男女都可以用。
Will you marry me? (愿意和我结婚吗?)
Yes, I will marry you. (是的,我愿意。)
Will you be my wife/husband? (你愿意成为我的妻子/丈夫吗?)
I want to share the rest of my life with you. (我愿今生今世和你在一起。)
I want to grow old together. (我愿意和你白头到老。)
我还不想订婚。
I don't want to get engaged yet.
I don't think we should get engaged yet. (我觉得我们还不到该订婚的时候。)
我还不想结婚。
I don't want to get married yet.
I don't want to get married yet. (我还不想结婚。)
When will you be ready? (那你想什么时候呢?)
I'm not ready to settle down yet.
I'm not ready for married life yet.
结婚,我还没想过呢。
I haven't thought about marriage yet. *当对方问到When are you going to get married? (你打算什么时候结婚)时的回答。
我爱你,可是不能和你结婚。
I love you but I can't marry you.
我还下不了决心和她结婚。
I hesitate to marry her. * hesitate“踌躇”、“没心思”、“犹豫”。
I hesitate to marry her. (我还下不了决心和她结婚。)
Why? (为什么呢?)
I'm not sure if I want to marry her.
I'm hesitant to marry her.
他刚刚结婚。
He's a newlywed. *newlywed“新婚的人”。
He looks very happy lately. (最近他看上去好幸福呀。)
He's a newlywed. (因为他刚刚结婚。)
He is newly married.
He just got married.