181 Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
183 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
188 I dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
190 Its up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
192 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
195 Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
297 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?
198 Dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
205 When the grace peroid expires,the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
206 I dont want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
207 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
209 Im glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
211 Well sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
213 Im sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
215 Well still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
216 I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
217 What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
218 Im sorry to burst in on you like this, but Im really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
220 Im afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。