A:Be quick. Put our bags in the deposit box.快一点儿,把我们的包放在存包柜里。
B:We got a problem. The deposit boxes are all full. We should have come earlier.我们遇到麻烦了,存包柜已经全满了。我们应该早一点儿来的。
A:I told you to hurry up a thousand times. You just put a deaf ear to it.我告诉你多少遍了,叫你快一点儿。你就是不听。
B:Did you ? I didn't hear you. It was too noisy.你叫了吗?太吵了,我没听见。
A:I surely did! Ask the customer service counter if we can deposit our stuff there.我当然叫啦!问问服务台我们能不能把包存在他们那儿。
B:They say we can't. They don't look after customers' stuff.他们说不行。他们不为顾客看包。
A:It's all your fault! Now we can't get in shopping.都怪你!我们现在不能进去买东西了。
B:OK, it's my fault. I'll stay here and look after our stuff. You can get in, shopping with Daniel and May.好吧,是我的错。我留下来看东西了。你和阿美、丹尼尔一起进去买东西吧。
A:That sounds like a good idea!这是个好主意!
B:Hey, don't forget to buy a suit for me.嘿,别忘了给我买件西装。
A:What color do you want?你要什么颜色的?
B:Black, of course.当然要黑色的。