A:Well, how did you enjoy your seaside trip?
你们的海滨之旅好玩吧?
B:It was fun, I tell you.
跟你说,真的不错。
A:Tell me about it, will you?
说给我听,好吗?
B:Well, we drove through the valley on our way there in the morning. It was a magnificent sight!
好,那天早上我们开车穿过山谷去目的地。一路上景色真美!
A:Did you stop at the Fall for some pictures?
你们在瀑布那里停下来拍照了吗?
B:Sure, we wouldn't miss that for anything. After that, we took a short cut to the park. There was very little traffic, so we got there in less than an hour.
那还用说,我们不可能忘记那里。从那里我们抄近路一直开到公园。那条路来往车辆不多,我们不到一个小时就到了。
A:You were lucky then.
这么说你们很幸运。
B:Yeah, we spent the whole morning under the tall trees. We had our picnic there, too.
是啊,我们在那些大树下玩了一上午,还在那儿野餐。
A:What did you do after that?
之后你们做了什么?
B:We went for a swim in the sea. That was the biggest part of the day. Just look at my nice tan!
我们到海里游泳去了。这一天就数游泳最有趣了。你看,我都晒黑了!
A:So you must have had a busy and enjoyable day yesterday.
这么说,昨天你们度过了繁忙而愉快的一天。
B:Yes, you are right. And I was so tired out that I fell asleep on the way back. My muscles are still stiff from the swim yesterday.
没错,你说对了。可把我累坏了呢,回来的路上我都睡着了。现在我的肌肉还酸疼呢,就是因为昨天去游泳。