足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

口语入门:谈论惊险旅程 Talk about A Terrible Journey
来源:易贤网 阅读:1301 次 日期:2017-11-08 11:42:38
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“口语入门:谈论惊险旅程 Talk about A Terrible Journey”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:I had a terrible journey back from Bangkok last week.

我上周从曼谷回来的时候,过程很惊险。

B:Really? Why? What happened?

真的吗?为什么?发生什么事了?

A:Well, first of all, the taxi that was taking me from the client's office to the airport broke down on the freeway.

哦,首先,出租车在载我从客户的办公室到机场的高速公路上抛锚了。

B:Oh, no.

噢,不会吧。

A:Yes, and the driver didn't speak any English or Chinese and he didn't have a phone on him-can you believe it?-and his radio didn't work. So there was no way he could get in touch with the office to get them to send another taxi.

是啊,而且司机中英文都不会说,身上又没电话,你能相信吗?而且他的无线电又出故障了。所以他没办法跟总部联络,以便派另一辆出租车过来。

B:So what did you do?

那你怎么办?

A:Well, I actually thumbed a lift.

哦,我只好搭便车了。

B:You what?

真的吗?

A:Yes, I stood on the side of the freeway and stuck my thumb out, and a passing truck stopped and took me to the airport.

是啊,我站在路边伸出拇指,结果有一辆经过的卡车停下来载我去机场。

B:Wow, good for you.

哇,真不错。

A:Yes, except he drove really slowly, and I missed my flight.

是啊,只不过他开得很慢,让我错过了班机。

B:Oh, no!

噢,不会吧!

A:Yes, so I had to wait three hours for the next one. I didn't get home till four in the morning, and when I got home I realized I'd left my house keys in my hotel in Bangkok.

是啊,所以我必须等3个小时才有下一班飞机。我一直到清晨4点才到家,而且到家时才发现,我把家里的钥匙留在曼谷的饭店里了。

B:You really have bad luck, don't you?

你真的很不走运,对吧?

A:Seems like it.

看起来是这样。

中国足彩网信息请查看口语入门
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标