M:Do you have girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
F:Yes, why?
有啊,怎么了?
M:Well, I came to know a girl three weeks ago. We have so much in common.
三个星期前我认识了一个女孩,我们有很多共同之处。
F:So?
所以呢?
M:So I think I may fall in love with her.
所以我们可能会相爱。
F:That sounds great. But how do you know that's a crush or a real love?
听起来不错!不过你怎么知道那是一时冲动还是真爱?
M:Then what's the difference between having a crush and falling in real love?
那冲动和真爱有什么不一样吗?
F:That's a big question. Well, if you're in love, maybe you will take every opportunity to talk to her or telephone her for no reason at all.
这是个大问题。如果你恋爱了,你可能会抓住所有机会跟她说话或者 没有什么原因就给她打电话。
M:That's what I do.
我就是那样做的。
F:And you think about her all the time?
你还总是想她?
M:Yes.
是的。
F:And maybe you suddenly have new interests. I mean you suddenly begin to do things you used to avoid. For instance,you used to sleep in every morning,but because she jogs every morning then you begin to like jogging.
或许你又突然有了新的兴趣,我是说你会开始做原来你不想做的事。 比如说,你习惯了早上睡懒觉,但是因为她每天早上慢跑,你也就开始 喜欢早上慢跑了。
M:That's it. She likes dogs so much now, and I begin to love dogs.
就是就是。现在她喜欢小狗,我也开始喜欢上狗了。
F:Oh, congratulations. Sounds like you've found your soul mate.
噢,恭喜。似乎你已经找到了属于自己的心灵伴侣。
M:Thanks, but I know falling in love is one thing while staying in love is another.
谢谢,我明白恋爱是一回事,让爱永驻是另一回事。
F:Yes, that's right. If you find this person becomes more and more important to you and you can totally trust her, then you can stay in love.
是的。如果你觉得这个人对你越来越重要,并且可以完全信任,那么 你就可以让爱永驻。
M:Yeah, falling in love is so good.
是,恋爱真好。
2025国考·省考课程试听报名