A:Please file all these reports for me.
A:请替我把这些报告归档。
B:Would you like me to file them according to dates?
B:你要我依日期顺序归档吗?
A:No,please file them in alphabetical order.
A:不,请依照字母顺序。
B:I will copy them' and file them both ways.
B:我会复制一份,然后两种方式各归档一份。
A:Great idea!You are an excellent secretary.
A:好主意!你真是个好秘书。
B:Of course i am sir.
B:当然,先生。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Miss Wang, did you look up those files I requested?
A:王小姐,我要的那些档案资料都找到了吗?
B:rm sorry, Mr Steven. I couldn't find any information on that company, even though I checked all the cross-references. I donl think Ifs there.
B:很抱歉,史蒂文先生,尽管我查了全部的对照表,但仍 未找到有关那个公司的资料。我想它不在那儿。
A:rm almost sure that information was filed.
A:我几乎可以肯定那份资料已经存档了。
B:Would you like me to check again under a different heading?
B:让我在别的项目下再查一查,好吗?
A:Yes, in fact I believe I asked you to put it in Mr. Brown's file.
A:好的,事实上我相信已让你在布朗先生那里存档了。
B:Maybe thafs why I couldn't find it. All the information on the Brown correspondence is filed under "B".
B:也许这就是我为什么找不着的原因了。所有与布朗往 来信件都归在“B”字母下。
A:Do you still remember how our filing system works?
A:你还记得我们的归档系统是如何操作的吗?
B:Yes, I do. All files are arranged alphabetically.
B:记得,所有文件都是按字母顺序排列的。
A:Thafs right.
A:对了。
B:And outgoing and incoming correspondence is kept in the file, reports and business documents in this one, and customer's information in that one.
B:发出和收到的信函都存在那个文件夹里了,报告与公 司文件在这里,客户资料在那里。
A:Great.
A:很好。
B:By the way, I'm going to clean out all the old files by tomor¬row. Would you like to look through before I throw them away?
B:顺便说一下,我准备明天把所有的档案都清理一下。在我把它们处理掉之前,你还要仔细地检查一遍吗?
A:Of course. But first of all,fetch me those Brown files right now.
A:当然了。但是首先帮我马上找到布朗名下的文件夹。
B:Yes, Mr. Steven.
B:好的,史蒂文先生。
2025国考·省考课程试听报名