你家有几口人?
How many people are in your family?
I have a large family. (我家是个大家庭。)
How many people are in your family? (你家有几口人?)
四口人。
Four people.
父母和我的妹妹。
My parents and my younger sister.
你有兄弟姐妹吗?
Any brothers or sisters?
Any brothers or sisters? (你有兄弟姐妹吗?)
No, none. (没有,一个也没有。)
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Any siblings? *文言表达方式。sibling指“兄弟姐妹”。
只有一个哥哥(弟弟)。
Just one brother. *just和only都表示“只有,只”。想明确表示哥哥时用older brother,弟弟用younger brother。英语中一般不把兄弟或姐妹加以区分。
I just have one brother.
你和父母住在一起吗?
Do you live with your parents?
我一个人住。
I live alone.
我住在公寓里。
I live in an apartment.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
Are you married? (你结婚了吗?)
Yes, I'm married. (是的,我结婚了。)
不,还没有。
No, not yet.
Do you have any children? (你有孩子吗?)
No, not yet. (不,还没有。)
Nope. (没,没有。)
Neah. (哪有啊。)
我有对象了。
I have a fiancé. *fiancé来自于法语,严格地来讲fiancé是“未婚夫”;fiancée是“未婚妻”。两者后缀不同,发音一样。
我打算明年结婚。
I'm going to get married next year.
我结婚了。
I'm married. *“独身”用I'm single表示。
我订婚了。
I'm engaged.
有孩子吗?
Any children?
Any children? (有孩子吗?)
I have one of each. (我有一个男孩,一个女孩。)
Do you have any children?
我有两个男孩。
I have two boys.
I have two sons. (我有两个儿子。)
我有一个女儿,在上小学。
I have one daughter in elementary school.
我没有孩子。
I don't have any children.
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语
2025国考·省考课程试听报名