Ordering Chinese Food
点中国菜
Key Sentences(重点句子)
229.I'd like to try some Chinese food.
我想尝尝中国菜。
230.It's divided into eight big cuisines,or say,eight styles,such as Cantonese food,Beijing food,Sichuan food,etc.
中国菜分成八大菜系,或者说八种风味。如广东菜、北京菜、四川菜等等。
231.Is there any difference between Cantonese food and Beijing food?
广东菜和北京菜有什么不同呢?
232.Contonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy.
广东菜清淡适口,而北京菜则味重香浓。
233.Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.
四川菜大都麻辣浓香。
234.So what's your recommendation for me?
那么你给我推荐几道菜吧。
235.I think Ma pobeancurd and shredded meat in chilli sauceare quite special.
我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不错。
236.What would you like to have tonight?
今晚您要吃点什么?
237.What kind of cuisine do you have in your dining-room?
你们的餐厅有什么菜系?
238.We have Guang dong food,Sichuan food and Shanghai food.
我们有广东菜、四川菜和上海菜。
239.Could you tell me the different features of them?
你能否给我讲讲这些菜的不同特点呢?
240.Guangdong food is a bit light,while Sichuan food has a strong and hot taste,and Shanghai food is oily.
广东菜稍微清淡,四川菜味浓而辣,上海菜油腻。
241.I think I'd like to have Guangdong food.
我想要个广东菜。
242.We have sliced chicken soup,dried mushroom clear soup and so on.
我们有鸡片汤、香菇清汤等等。
243.I prefer dried mushroom clear soup.
我要香菇清汤。
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语