A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking.四通公司,您好,我是Mary.
B: Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please.你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please?请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company.我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line.谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants?你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller)I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don't know whether he is interested in that or not?是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please?(to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two.好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll put you through to Mr. Hunter.好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I'll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I'm afraid. Can I help you?请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don't think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest.是的,那样最好了。
A: Could I have your name again, please?请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
B: Yes. It's John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith.
A: And the number?电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You'll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye.别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you?Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer,我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who's calling?请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox.我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I'm afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line?(one minute later)好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome.别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co…早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please?你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I'm sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who's calling?对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter.请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message?我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it's better for me to leave a message. But it's important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I'm sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black.明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice?It's very important. I'll explain later.那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I've got it all.行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了.
中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务