足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

必学的实用商务英语交际闪光口语
来源:易贤网 阅读:705 次 日期:2015-01-29 16:21:19
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“必学的实用商务英语交际闪光口语”,方便广大网友查阅!

久仰!

I' ve heard so much about you.

好久不见了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You' ve had a long day.You've had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?

How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

不虚此行!

It's a rewarding trip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。

Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

感谢光临!

Thank you so much for coming.

欢迎再来!

Hope you'll come again.

欢迎以后多来北京!

Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

请留步,不用送了!

I will see myself out, please.

多保重!

Take care!

祝您一路平安!

Have a nice trip!

愿为您效劳!

At your service!

为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会Welcome dinner

便宴Informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

Luncheon

便餐Light meal

工作午餐Working luncheon

自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会Return dinner

告别宴会Farewell dinner

庆功宴Glee feast

招待会Reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

鸡尾酒会Cocktail party

茶话会Tea party

包餐/点餐Table d'hote/a la carte

上菜Serve a courst

您的位置在这里。

Here is your seat.

请入席!

Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together

请随便!

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。

Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?

What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!

Here's to you!

祝你健康!

To your health!

我要为此干杯!

I'll drink to that!

随量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!

Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!

Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon …

开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判Enter into negotiation

交涉Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈Talks at working level

对口会谈Counterpart talks

议程项目Items on the agenda

主题Theme

议题Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议Opening session

全体会议Plenary session

开场白Introduction

情况介绍Presentation

小组讨论Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈One round of talks

决议Resolution

谅解备忘录Memorandum of understanding

现在开会。

I declare the meeting open.

请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

That's all for my presentation.thank you.

我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

That's all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree (With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以!

By all means.

怎么都行!

Whatever you say.

我没有异议。

I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议。

We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题。

Entangle this issue.

提倡节约Advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣For the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注视Keep close watch on

促进密切合作Spur/promote intensive cooperation

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务

中国足彩网信息请查看职场商务
易贤网手机网站地址:必学的实用商务英语交际闪光口语
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标