Bar Services
酒吧服务
Key Sentences(重点句子)
274.An aperitif or some white wine?
一份开胃酒还是一些白葡萄酒?
275.A Sunrise Beer.
一杯日出啤酒。
276.How about our special cocktail?
尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样?
277.Do you serve soft drinks?
你们有软饮料吗?
278.But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail?
不过,尝尝不含酒精的鸡尾酒,怎么样?
279.It sounds interesting.I'll take that.
很有趣,我就要这个了。
280.Let's try the draught.
让我们尝尝罐装的吧。
281.What can I make for you tonight?
今晚给您来点儿什么?
282.I'll have a Scotch.
给我来一杯苏格兰威士忌。
283.Give me a Chivas Regal.
给我来一杯 Chivas Regal.
284.And how would you like your scotch,straight or on the rock?
您要的苏格兰威士忌要放冰块吗?
285.Now how much do I owe you?
我该付您多少钱?
286.You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like.
您可以等到要走的时候再付账。
287.OK,here is 45 yuan,and you can keep the change.
好,给你45元。找的钱你可以留下。
288.That's very kind of you.But there is no tipping in China.
谢谢您的好意,先生。但是在中国不准收小费。
中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语
2025国考·省考课程试听报名